Willerby - Ridgewood
The Ridgewood Range
With a striking exterior presence and a sleek, ultra-modern interior, the range topping Ridgewood is the perfect choice for those seeking the ultimate in luxury.
Boasting advanced thermal and acoustic dynamics, this truly robust two bedroom lodge provides a real sanctuary from the rigours of modern life with its heavily-insulated exterior wall and floor structures, Rockwool™ roof insulation and energy efficient double glazing.
The expansive lounge features an attractive bay window and the distinctive corner configuration of patio doors provides an uninterrupted vista. The light oak furniture blends perfectly with the contemporary fabric of the three piece suite and the wall-mounted TV and feature flame effect fire help to make this open plan living area perfect for all the family.
The kitchen is packed with features, including a high-line cooker station and integrated under-counter fridge, slimline dishwasher and microwave. With a stylish breakfast bar, feature uplighters and an integrated wine chiller, this is a truly inviting space designed with relaxation in mind.
A separate utility room and a unique large loft space ensure that this exclusive lodge is as practical as it is beautiful. With sumptuously decorated bedrooms both featuring kingsize beds and a stunning freestanding bath in the family bathroom, the Ridgewood is a truly lavish lodge that provides the ultimate luxury escape.
Regularly Specified Options
- ‘Deluxe Pack’ - includes integrated microwave, washer/dryer, slimline dishwasher, co-ordinated bedding (Duck Egg Blue), scatter cushions to lounge and voiles to bedrooms
- Bay window
- Pull-out sofa bed to lounge
- Additional armchair and footstool to lounge
- MP3 sound system with integrated speakers
- Integrated microwave
- Kingsize or double bed to replace twin beds in bedroom 2
- Co-ordinated bedding - suggested colour Duck Egg Blue
- Bath in place of shower in family shower room (three bedroom model)
- Shower in place of bath in family bathroom (two bedroom model)
- Moulded GRP front bargeboard
- Canexel® cladding
- Genuine timber cladding
- ‘Environmental Green’ exterior cladding and window frames
- Residential specification BS 3632 (2015)*
- European specification