Willerby - Mulberry
The Mulberry Range - New for 2017
Built to an extraordinary standard, you will love how solid the lodge is. Finished by the hands of our craftsmen, you’ll notice how warm it feels, how quiet it is and how much comfort has been included. Built to our new Thermowise™ standard, the Mulberry has superb insulation properties and acoustic sound reduction with best in class structural integrity, far exceeding the residential standard. We’ve also considered your personal tastes so if our standard soothing yellow and grey theme is not your thing then we have included options to change to accents of purple or blue instead.
As you approach your new home, you’ll notice the feature lighting and inset entrance - a perfect place for you to pop in a couple of Mulberry trees and greet your guests. You can also add in the option to make your lodge hot tub ready and enjoy your amazing views.
Once you enter the home you immediately feel the sense of space, with a huge open plan kitchen/living room. You’ll love the kitchen island, complete with high stools for all those moments to chat with friends as you prepare dinner. We’ve included every appliance you could possibly need and plenty of cupboard space, including a larder. Couple all this with stylish tiling and light from the Velux® windows then this becomes a kitchen to talk about.
The dining table with four designer chairs leads you through to your sumptuous lounge. Light cascades in through the whole front of your lodge, and the feature fireplace, designer furniture and soft furnnishings make this a space to kick back and relax
The master bedroom exudes opulence and isn’t just a place to sleep, it’s a place to enjoy. With a triple wardrobe, plenty of drawers and a dressing table complete with padded chair, you can imagine yourself being in a boutique hotel. And your en-suite doesn’t disappoint. With panelled walls, huge shower and chrome finishes, it will become a pleasure to get ready for those holiday evenings out.
Regularly Specified Options
- ‘Deluxe Pack’ - includes integrated microwave, washer/dryer, slimline dishwasher, co-ordinated bedding (Duck Egg Blue), scatter cushions to lounge and voiles to bedrooms
- Bay window
- Pull-out sofa bed to lounge
- Additional armchair and footstool to lounge
- MP3 sound system with integrated speakers
- Integrated microwave
- Kingsize or double bed to replace twin beds in bedroom 2
- Co-ordinated bedding - suggested colour Duck Egg Blue
- Bath in place of shower in family shower room (three bedroom model)
- Shower in place of bath in family bathroom (two bedroom model)
- Moulded GRP front bargeboard
- Canexel® cladding
- Genuine timber cladding
- ‘Environmental Green’ exterior cladding and window frames
- Residential specification BS 3632 (2015)*
- European specification